Perry Jones III (Baylor), Terrence Jones (Kentucky), and Arnett Moultrie (Mississippi State). Jones III and Jones are very strong candidates to be taken by the Bucks at no. 12, while Moultrie could be taken a little later in the first round if the Bucks decide to trade down in the draft. Joining these three players were Long Beach State senior guard Larry Anderson (again), Alabama’s senior forwardJaMychal Green, and guard from the Czech Republic Tomas Satoransky.
Every time I do tables like this, I feel like wordpress is going to yell at me for messing with their lovely themes.
- Look at that list of MKG and Henson tryouts. To me, it seems like Henson and MKG have a high chance of being taken out early.
- Sullinger is the next frequent hopper. Looks like he might make it to Top 7!
- I hope to god Quinn and Zeller get picked before Sullinger, though. Restore my faith in humankind. Probably not. But really, Centers pretty iffy this year.
- The most fascinating cell to me is the Pacers cell. Jae Crowder AND Will Barton? Larry Bird is actually 20% above average in picking decent picks (The entire research isn’t fully finished yet). But if the Pacers organization are picking this way, I might just have to be a fan of them. Remember, last year they picked Kwahi Leanord (which they gift wrapped to the Spurs).
- Look at all these smart teams trying out K. Jones. Kindah makes you wonder if the lottery teams are just perenially stupid.
- Golden State has the best Draft Pick #30. High enough to get the good stuff the dumb Lottery Teams missed out on. In fact the 30th pick is good enough to grab, on average, a pick that produces Starter Level numbers. It’s just as good as the 11th pick!
- Kendall Marshall just saw Phoenix Twice! I’m gonna italicize the word PG on the Suns list. Face it, Nash is going bye bye. But that means the Suns suspect Waiters of being picked early by either the Blazers or Raptors.
I am a huge fan of Barton. If you’ve read my Paloozas I consider him one of the top 3 picks for SG. The Bucks could really use Will Barton as Monta Ellis is not a SG worth much. The extra defense would help as well as a nice touch. So he can’t shoot the three. It’s not like that stuff transfers from college well anyways. If Barton gets the starting 2 spot, Mike Dunleavy can play the 3. Quite a formidable guard court.